Join the Sunset Grill family
Line cook - Red Deer
Do you love breakfast? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced restaurant environment? Become a part of the Sunset Grill family! We’re currently hiring an experienced Line Cook!
- Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare for service
- Prepare a variety of foods
- Arrange sauces and supplementary garnishes
- Cover, date and correctly store all food prep items
- Notify Owner in advance of likely shortages
- Serve menu items compliant with established standards
- Use food preparation tools in accordance with recipe manual
- Close the kitchen correctly and follow the closing checklist for kitchen stations
- Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times
- Keep the work area clean throughout the shift
- Ensure grills, stove top, steamer, walk-in cooler and freezers are clean and ready for use
- Make sure all storage areas are tidy and all products are stored appropriately
- Consistently use safe and hygienic food handling practices
- One year of experience required
- Must be available on weekends
- Excellent time management skills
- Personable and friendly attitude
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends
To join our team and become a valuable member of our organization, submit your application by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below.
Please include Line Cook in the subject line of your email.
Sunset Grill Restaurants Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in Sunset Grill. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Red Deer, Alberta