Join the Sunset Grill family
Dishwasher - Milton
Do you love breakfast? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced restaurant environment? Become a part of the Sunset Grill family! We’re currently hiring Dishwashers!
- Collect soiled dishes from dining areas and transport them to the kitchen
- Ensure soiled dishes are stacked properly so that they can be picked up easily for washing purposes
- Clean dishes and flatware with water in order to clear them of dirt
- Soap down dishes and ensure that they are rinsed properly
- Place washed dishware and flatware on drying racks
- Load soap and water into dishwashers
- Place dishes appropriately in the dishwasher
- Remove washed dishes from the dishwasher
- Stack dishes properly in cupboards
- Sweep kitchen floor and take trash out
- Ensure that the kitchen floor is properly sanitized
- Ensure that all dish cleaning equipment and supplies are stocked properly
- Assist kitchen staff with food preparation duties when needed
- Must be able to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Must be able to work part time on weekdays
- Must be comfortable wearing a mask and following COVID-19 safety protocols
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Personable and friendly attitude
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends
To join our team and become a valuable member of our organization, submit your application by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below.
Please include Dishwasher in the subject line of your email.
Sunset Grill Restaurants Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in Sunset Grill. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.