Join the Sunset Grill family
Prep cook - Vaughan
Do you love breakfast? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced restaurant environment? Become a part of the Sunset Grill family! We’re currently hiring Prep Cooks.
- Chop vegetables and fruits to specifications stated in manuals
- Prepare meat for cooking by slicing and cutting appropriately
- Prepare ingredients as instructed
- Ensure grills, stove top, steamer, walk-in cooler and freezers are clean and ready for use
- Clean kitchen counters and other work areas
- Wash dishes and cooking utensils
- Make sure all storage areas are tidy and all products are stored appropriately
- Consistently use safe and hygienic food handling practices
- Experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Personable and friendly attitude
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Note: This is a full-time position; you must be available to work Monday-Sunday (7 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
To join our team and become a valuable member of our organization, submit your application by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below.
Please include Prep Cook in the subject line of your email.
Sunset Grill Restaurants Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in Sunset Grill. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.